Entry Level Cellar Person
Institution Ale Co. is looking for a part time entry level cellar person for our Camarillo location. We’re looking for a person to assist with brewery operations and the efficient, accurate and safe use of packaging equipment.
What we offer:
-Opportunity for growth and advancement
-Merchandise and product discounts
-Assist with set-up, breakdown, and cleaning of beer lines.
-Assist with yeast disposal and disposal other spent raw materials.
-As directed, assist brewers with brewery and cellaring operations.
-Perform cleaning and sanitation activities, including cleaning of tanks and hoses, equipment and equipment parts, floors and other related housekeeping duties.
-Safely operate all equipment and follow all standard operating procedures for equipment use.
-Assist with packaging operations as needed, including canning, kegging, warehousing, loading beer and transportation.
-Assist with cleaning of kegs and maintaining keg washer.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
-Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior work experience with a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Possess strong knowledge and enforcement of ABC laws.
- Possess working knowledge of beer and craft beer industry.
- Possess awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25 – 50 lbs.) on a continual basis. Able to transport up to 160 lbs. (full kegs) with assistance. Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for duration of shift. Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for duration of shift.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and high level of ethics while working under pressure.
If you feel you could be a great fit for this position, email email@example.com with the subject line "IAC Cellar Person".